SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Monday, July 11, 2005

seven-come-eleven

The pitcherlady informed me that 7/11 would mark a thirty-one year anniversary of our auriferous acquaintance.

Really.

Blessed ain't even the word.

Monday 7/110/5 also marks the first day of rest during the 2005 running of the Tour de France, after having been racing for eight days straight. Don't you know those guys slept in late, ate several meals that would have paralyzed you or I, and got the massage from Jesus Hail..........

4 Comments:

At July 12, 2005 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now how in the world would she even know that?

 
At July 12, 2005 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I can still hear that basketball bouncing in J.B.'s driveway. Thirty one years is a long time. We were like um....six at the time weren't we?

 
At July 12, 2005 5:14 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Seven, I think.

Hell, sometimes I think I am still seven........Watch your mouths, the both of you.

 
At July 15, 2005 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! SUSAN, I THINK SAINT HOOD IS IN ORDER FOR YOU.
D.E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits