SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Motorbike Pics

Image hosting by Photobucket
The pitcherlady is always asking me, "Is that the only picture you can take, a picture of your motorcycle?"

I guess the answer is yes, damnit I can't help it........the camera and my creativity (or lack thereof) always seem to gravitate toward taking a picture of whatever motorbikes are involved in the ride of the day. Whether it's mine or someone else's motorbike. Although I really like taking a pic of my motorbikes.....

Happy Valentines Day!

3 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 4:53 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

All of the previous pictures your bike didn't have the modifactions on it , so naturaly you have to start over.
What about the pic of the ice-sickle. Pretty good I think.

 
At February 15, 2006 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anybody got a shovel? I maybe - MAYBE rolled my eyes once but otherwise, that's a guilty conscience talking, cpt.

 
At February 16, 2006 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should take pictures of naked women on motorcycles. That's what I think......
dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits