SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Sunday, September 10, 2006

VW Micro-Bus Indeed


Caught this particular piece of gear at the Tractor Show in Eagleville this past week-end.

I realise it has absolutely nothing to do with tractors, but I thought it needed to be tossed up here for my buddy Jeffro who seems to be fairly queer for most things Volkswagen.

This is a decidedly chopped and channeled VW Micro-Bus, with a wheelbase of less than forty-eight inches.....boy I'll bet that's stable at Interstate speeds. Hell, it probably wouldn't even have the room in the back for Arlo's shovels and rakes and implements of destruction.

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2006 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet this thing would do a wheelie with no problem.

Cpt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits