SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Some Christmas Gift Ideas

Here's a few Christmas gift ideas from skatetruck for you ladies out there with a deserving lesser half. Let me point out straight away that these all involve some sort of a sex slant, or are just plain sexist, depending on your perception. Look away now if you're so right-wing or prudish that you can't see the forest for the trees. These are in no particular order, only the order that they were accumulated in.....

First off we have the Pirelli Calendar . Now, my Italian isn't very good at all, but I can say Sophia Loren, over and over again. If you dig around over there you can find the English version but that takes some of the character away from it all.

Second is the leggy living room lamp from hell , a replica of the "Major Award" from one of my favorite holiday movies of all time "A Christmas Story". It's even shipped in a packing crate marked "fra-jilly".

Third is the new Ducati 1098 Superbike . Trust me, I am no Ducati whore, the last iteration of the 999 left me colder than a Boy George album. They do not make me swoon like a super-model. Especially when a stock Gixer 750 will hand a stock 1000cc Duck it's ass. But the new 1098 has many styling cues taken from the 916 model introduced in 1994 and it looks to be the business.....If it were a girl she would be a high-hipped red-head........and nasty.

2 Comments:

At December 07, 2006 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help. Now I know what to get you!

 
At December 08, 2006 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PEEWEE, you do not have to get me the duck, but it would be nice. hell, I will even take the calender. mary christmas.......
Dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits