SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Friday, September 09, 2005

Even More Therapy



The Captain and I followed up our ride at the ranch last Saturday with a worth-while wade of Big Barton's Creek. We ultra-lighted for a while to the tune of sun-fish and the coolest fish in the world, the Red-Eye. Some folks call 'em Coosa bass.

I was gonna' call this post "Fishing With My Dick" but more sane minds prevailed. It's pretty much an inside joke between me and the Captain. We'd go fishing in his boat and video tape our excursions, him narrating. Course we'd carry on like Bill Dance when we'd catch a fish that was barely bigger than our lure. Shouts of "Get the net!" or "Call Field and Stream" and other mundane crap.

And you always kiss a fish on the nose that you're releasing for good luck. Heck, everybody knows that, don't they?

PWA

P.S. Help out the Katrina victims, okay? The American Red Cross

1 Comments:

At September 09, 2005 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I'm going public in saying that I've kissed more fish and had a good time than I have women.

cpt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits