SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bad Idea Squared

Okay. Take a minute and think of the absolute stupidest thing that you heard today. I'll wait.......(humming to myself).

Have you thought of it yet? Good.

Would you maybe like to make a little wager? Now, I'll bet you a beer that my stupidest thing beats your stupidest thing. Maybe by a mile. No George Bush stuff though. Check my stupidest thing out by clicking HERE.

So, do you owe me a beer or do you have a stupider one? It'd have to be a doozie to top that amazingly stupid bullshit. Comments welcome.....

I'll take a Mackeson Triple XXX Stout please........

L8R
PWA

2 Comments:

At October 12, 2005 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it will work great while the kick stand is down!

 
At October 13, 2005 7:29 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Ha! You nfortfaoticed that too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits