SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Ginderflopper



Best trials nickname, maybe ever.

There's this guy named Tommy. He's a nice guy, funny guy, always something to say. He's an ex stock-car driver who manages a locally owned garage that the Crew at B&J trust our cages with. He has no earthly idea the first thing about trials, I am sure. Not the first damn thing.

He calls Bob "The Ginderflopper". Is that too perfect, or what? I actually think it started as the result of some sort of manly locker-room banter, you know, nudge-nudge, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind man.

Well, here we see the Ginderflopper post flop. In the Nubbie Section. From my Suzuki. Remember how I told you a couple weeks ago that it would now turn and go where you point it? Well, it does and it did. It hooked up and squirmed right up a bank and deposited the Guru over the bars. I was unlucky enough to take this picture with his digital camera so a certain amount of espionage was critical to this operation in bringing this evidence to light. I'd like to Thank my co-conspirators (you know who you are).

5 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting a motorcycle that dirty would make me crazy.
dale

 
At February 18, 2006 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your'e quoting Monty Python, it should be "nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat." If your'e not, its my bad.

 
At February 18, 2006 8:28 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Damn, I thought I was quoting Python! haha But with that accent I've been hearing it wrong for years! Thanks.

@dale That's what a pressure washer is for, but a dirt bike is 'sposed to be dirty.....now my street bike's another story.

 
At February 18, 2006 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY BAD
DALE

 
At February 20, 2006 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I could have been picking the poor old bike up because someone else went on their head!
But...that's not the case this time. After serious mechanical changes Motorcycles have to be retrained. What you are seeing here is the result of a reluctant moment on the part of the motorcycle to accept direction. It did, however, respond positively as the exersize proceeded.
I have found these sessions to be a whole lot bull riding...no I have not tried bull riding but have a good imagination!
The Guru!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits