SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Monday, April 03, 2006

PAP Said.....


PAP said, "You know, this would be a whole lot easier if it wasn't so wet and there weren't so many tight turns."

Word.....

There were about a half dozen of us out to practice on Sunday. Had a ball, I think I only hit the ground once. We head for Cuba, Missouri to ride the next Midwest Vintage Trials this Sunday the 9th.....

1 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 9:26 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

I thought he said " I wish a sleeping dog that gatherd no moss would get out of the way when I was trying to do a wheelie" or something like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits