SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Stones in My Passageway


photo by caulkboy

See there!! I told you guys that you could turn inside that big rock! Yep. It only took me all damn day to do it. All I had to do was stop looking at it.....

Here I am lining up a log crossing that had tried to kill me earlier in the day on Saturday. I took the Zook (or did it take me?) for a helluva bucking-bronco ride man, and we did everything except hit the ground, or the creek. And I do mean everything, the total entertainment package.....I'll bet that it looked like a Three Stooges trials section ride that Curly would have been proud of. Woop-woop-oop-oop-oop-oop! Poifect!

Hey, Here's that link I was talking about a couple days ago to the Captain's adventure in the same section.......whew.

Thanks to caulkboy for the use of his photos for the past few days.

Also, respects to the inimitable Robert Johnson whose song title I stole for the title to this blog post.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits