SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Skillet Biscuits


The B&J crew went to Cuba, Missouri to ride a Midwest Vintage Trials this week-end.

Mennonite Mike was kind enough to hip me on Sunday morn to skillet biscuits. Skillet biscuits start out as the canned variety, but with some butter for broiling and a watchful cook they rise and are quite damned tasty!

He is the consumate camper and prepared a camping breakfast that had me asking him to marry me. Skillet biscuits, country ham, and scrambled eggs and coffee........Mmmmm good!

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2006 7:30 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

That sounds good. I bet it smelled good to. I know Mike can cook up some vittles.

 
At May 09, 2006 2:20 AM, Blogger St.Julien I said...

Hay-ulp! (that there's Southern for Help! :)

I'm going camping this weekend and have scoured the internet for a good 'campfire biscuit' recipe but all I've found is that dratted 'biscuit on a stick' recipe. Would you mind sharing yours and any tips/tricks? I've never cooked biscuits over a campfire and I'm looking forward to trying it.

Thanks!

mrsgmaynardkrebs@blogspot.com or nannerlh@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits