SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Goofy Stuff for July

Whew! It must be the heat......

Check out the Tailgunner Rotary Cannon Exhaust HERE . Just one more piece of bling to show off that big old custom cruiser P.O.S. and to confirm how small your penis really is.....We're sure your other car is a Humvee.

And from the August print issue of BLENDER magazine comes this gem: Gretchen Wilson is currently penning her autobigraphy, entitled "Gretchen Wilson: I'll Tell You What A Redneck Woman Is". Ack. Can you say, I take myself way too dang serious? Thought you could....Hmmmmm....she thinks she's Sting!

From the Captain (who else!) comes this online contest....... The Naked Beer Game . I have to tell you folks that I was in the top damned percentile in this game.......

We here at skatetruck just thought you'd like to know.

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 8:52 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

I'd still do her (Gretchen) even if I don't have a Tailgunner rotary cannon on the KT.

 
At July 26, 2006 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think ms.wilson was once a mr. wilson. she has man hands.
dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits