SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Green is Green, Right?


Talking to a buddy of mine on the phone a couple months ago, he told me he had acquired a Lotus Europa, one of my favorite cars ever produced by Lotus and brand principal Colin Chapman . I asked what color it was and he replied that it was green.

I told him I couldn't wait to see it and he said, "Oh yeah, you can wait to see it....." His response kind of puzzled me at the time.....

Of course I was pretty much anticipating the norm of British racing green on a Lotus, but when I finally got to see it a few weeks ago at the last ITSA event of '06 it was way more akin to Kawasaki Team Green......

5 Comments:

At January 04, 2007 1:24 PM, Blogger Nubbie said...

I bet the captian has to take a cold shower.

 
At January 04, 2007 6:06 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Wat did you say ? I was in the shower.

 
At January 04, 2007 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not far from the color the roadster is going to be. l8tr, Dean

 
At January 04, 2007 9:21 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Whoa, you're shitting me. It must be against some sort of state law to paint an early 30's Buick Roadster Kawasaki Green!

 
At January 08, 2007 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a Bricklin that color and my eyes still hurt!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits