SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Nobody Has Just One.....

Today let's have a moment of silence as we note the passing of Robert Alder, the co-inventor of the remote control.....an article from the BBC is HERE.

My buddy Brian holds the record as far as I know, he has about ten remotes scattered about the TV room. I never know which one to use or what the hell is going to happen whenever I punch a button on one of his. Sometimes I'm not sure he does either!

3 Comments:

At February 18, 2007 3:22 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

I know you don't think I'm going to get up to change channels

 
At February 18, 2007 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

which one is for his Harley?

 
At February 21, 2007 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, how about A pic of the new stick? l8tr, Dean P.S It's the one leaking oil. ha ha- he he

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits