SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Sunday, April 08, 2007

On Being the Bug.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketphoto by Julie S.

I've always heard that some days you're the windshield, and some days you're the bug. Here I am being the bug.

But, if you'll look closely you can see that I've still got one foot on the peg, a smile on my face and a positive attitude that says, "I can save this!" and get out of Section 16 with only a one or so. HA! Fat chance.....but keep that sense of humor boy, it's critical.

There may be video of this fiasco, but thank goodness it hasn't surfaced yet......

5 Comments:

At April 08, 2007 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well let me tell you, there is no video, but I am going to start keeping my camera handy. Glad I got this shot...of your best side that afternoon!
I had no idea it was possible to fall off and put tire tracks on ones self, in the same turn, that many times!
I think you first line of this blog should read "sometimes your the tire, sometimes your the opossum"
THUMP! THUMP!
Thanks for the entertainment!
The Guru

 
At April 08, 2007 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you just need a good skate session to put things in perspective. l8tr, Dean

 
At April 08, 2007 10:27 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Yeah, in the pool that would be a hand plant?

 
At April 09, 2007 9:29 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Damn Peewee you ain't had this many comments on a blog in 6 months. Good job on the fakie to a head stand.

 
At April 12, 2007 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this not the first time I have seen you from this angle........baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits