SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Monday, July 16, 2007

Intimidated

Imtimidated. Yep, Intimidated. Looked me right in the eye and intimidated me no end.

Sure, everybody knows that an Owl can spin their head almost all the way around just like Regan in The Exorsist. But, did you know that a Hoot Owl can blink both eyes independently and also move them and focus them independently? I didn't, until yesterday.....and boy, did it trip me out for a minute.
(click the pic for a larger view)

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of these bad boys/girls? in my neighborhood and I watched it snag a rabbit the other day. Made me think I should carry my camera everywhere I go.

 
At July 17, 2007 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, so can Ray Davie. Ha Ha ! l8tr, Dean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits