SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Not My MeMaw Alsup's Buick.....

My Grandma on my mom's side had the absolute Buick boat from hell. It was a freaking huge powder blue 1955 thing that probably could've seated a couple more folks than my Astro van, and it must've weighed three tons. As a small urchin I used to love to go for a ride in the beast. She was a kinda' frail lady but she didn't take any crap off of the big Buick!

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the one where you have four feet to fly before you hit the dashboard. This must be the ZZTop version.

 
At July 11, 2007 6:08 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

You gota love holes in the hood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits