SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Danger Will Robinson!

This Hawk JrX 120R Xtreme pictured above looks like the most dangerous piece of gear that I've seen in a while.....currently on display at the Lane Motor Museum.

Speaking of extreme, my budd Jeffro sent me this link and I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. Half of me wanted to just dismiss these cats as morons, but the other half (the pool-skater half, probably) thought it was the coolest thing. Amazing.

5 Comments:

At January 20, 2008 7:35 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Hell.. I'd ride that Hawk. It looks like a hoot and I've fallen off of better things. The mountain jumping I'll leave to the morons.

 
At January 20, 2008 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been watching some other wing suit videos lately and the other night I had a dream about doing it. Think that's where I'll leave it though... -=8-0

For another good wing suit video check out this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHlOvhlKPvs

GR

 
At January 20, 2008 10:35 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

Un-real. How do you know you can do such a thing, before you do it for the first time?

 
At January 21, 2008 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...that's insane...I had to climb a 9 foot step ladder the other day to change a light bulb...that is as daring as I get...

 
At January 22, 2008 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice drip pan underneath, does tht thing have a Harley engine? Oops did I say that, I must have meant it. l8tr, Dean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits