SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Monday, March 24, 2008

The B Line......

Sounds like an inner-city mass transit line huh? Get on the bus....

Nope, it's the living hell that I stepped myself up to in the vintage trials world after the 2006 season.

In '06 I was lucky enough to win eleven events, and never finish off of the podium. I won the ITSA national championship on the C line, finished second in the AHRMA national championship (If I'd ridden one more AHRMA event, we'd have won that title too) and won the Mid-West regional title.

Well, times have changed! In '07 I was lucky to finish as high as sixth, and as low as last in my class, fourteenth or so. And I'm not talking about coming in last by maybe a couple of points, I mean LAST by a wide margin!

In 2007 I mostly concentrated on the ITSA series, it's undoubtedly the premier vintage trials series in the nation right now, and destined to only get better. I was damned happy to finish third overall after a tentative start to the season.....and the only reason I finished third was because I rode a couple more events than some other cats.....

Roll on to '08!

Thanks to Julie S. for the pic of me picking up my damn bike.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits