SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Quote of the Weekend

This is definitely not G-Rated. Please stop now if you are easily made queasy by red-neck male banter.....

Fearless Charlie: Damn, I hate being the first guy to use the porta-pottie. You drop a big one and then it splashes that blue stuff all over your ass.

Pap: So, what you're saying is that now your ass looks like it's been sodomised by Poppa Smurf?

Made coffee come out my nose.....

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 7:45 PM, Blogger an imperfect soul said...

And THIS is the stuff I miss the most....I'm sicker than I thought.

 
At March 31, 2008 10:31 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

That was good..as was "Sounds good huh? Here you go Malcolm, now you try it"

You had to be there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits