SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Miscellaneous Rant

No pic by PWA

I missed getting a picture early this morning of The Stupidest Sonofabitch I've Seen This Week. He was an EMT. I could read it on his short sleeve work shirt, "First Call Emergency Services" when I pulled up next to him at the stop-light. He was wearing the de rigeaur parachute/painter's type pants that they all wear, replete with hemostats and scissors and other gear stuck in all the little cubbyhole sleeves and pockets up and down the legs. He had on those Hi-Tec Magnum shoes that all those in the emergency services (i.e. cop, fireman, emt...etc.) sport these days.

He was riding a yellow '05 Suzuki GSX-R600 on Briley Parkway through the construction zone like a squid. Wearing no jacket or gloves and with many, many metal objects in all sorts of pockets. An EMT mind you. Surely he's had the unfortunate occasion to scrape up some other squid at some other place. Some other squid, like himself, with no safety gear on whatsoever.

Genius?

Nope, I think not.

pw

p.s. If you know how to spell de riguier correctly let me know.......

6 Comments:

At August 11, 2005 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sort of safety gear does one wear while driving through a construction zone, taking pictures of EMT's on motorcycles?
De rigueur(ily) yours, S

 
At August 11, 2005 8:55 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

A Chevy Astro Van.

 
At August 11, 2005 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good answer.

I bet my left testicle it was Michel Julian...

 
At August 12, 2005 9:16 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Could of been, could of been. I rode with him once.

Once.

 
At August 14, 2005 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

michael julian was one hell of rider, I personally witnessed him throw down (hard) at least 30 times. He was drunk only half of those. When I think of him as a EMT I have to shake my head.
Dale

 
At August 16, 2005 8:24 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yo Big,
Sam said just the other day that he missed the three of us riding together, said it was always like flying in formation.
Word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits