SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Friday, March 17, 2006

Nose


This has got to be the most easily recognizeable nose on any car on the planet at this moment. I'm only too happy that they finally got it right. It's been a couple of decades since anything with over two wheels has made the blood boil here in the skatetruck portal, but the new for 2005 Mustang is it man......

7 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 6:22 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Pure sex!!!

 
At March 17, 2006 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..or not!
"...next ime I'm gonna get a car i can afford..
...and when I say afford,..
...I mean a Ford!"

The Blues is the truth...

/HuskyBecka

 
At March 18, 2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yep, it is Pure sex,
And yep, the blues is the truth!

 
At March 18, 2006 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex-wife just bought a 2006 mustang gt convertible, red with tan interior and top. She will not let my 18 year old son drive it, but she will let my 16 year old daughter drive it. Go figure.
Dale

 
At March 20, 2006 6:54 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Hmmmm....a Harley on 4 wheels! haha

And you drive what?

ps No bollocks enough to sign your posts?

 
At March 20, 2006 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

German cars are for girls. Every time I see a new Porsche it's driven by a girl.Of course Volkwagens are usually in the shop, so who knows who drives them. Mercedes owners are always gay. Less than 2% of all new cars sold in the U.S. are German, go figure.
Dale

 
At March 22, 2006 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I am a Girl, because I still have wet dreams over driving a Abarth Carrera GTL 1600.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits