SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Crossing the River


Crossing the Mississippi late Sunday night in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, over the new bridge which is quite a sight. There were tows everywhere, I think i counted thirteen or so, all loaded with barges.

It's always a thrill for me to cross the mighty Mississipi River, makes me feel like a kid. Of course, I am easily amused.....

4 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when we done that.
dale

 
At April 14, 2006 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's also a thrill to be coming home to Tennessee no matter where I've been!

 
At April 14, 2006 7:42 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

Looks kinda like the top part of the Bell South Building in Nashville. Must be how it looks to Santa Claus as he flies by.

 
At April 23, 2006 7:14 PM, Blogger Rob said...

I love crossing the Mississippi, too, even on the rickety, narrow old Huey P Long Bridge just outside of New Orleans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits