SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Wednesday, May 16, 2007


If you are of the mind, like the guys at FUH2.com, that a Humvee is nothing short of atrocious over-kill for the small of dick set, well then, there's this. Some sort of a faux Chevy tractor-trailer General kind of thing. The lower driver's door window sill was even with the top of my Astro van. Whatever.

Now, don't get me wrong, a Humvee is probably a helluva tool when used in the environment that it was originally intended, and that is not Brentwood, as far as I'm aware. But, as you and I watch the spinnered up versions that permeate our society, along with all the other cartoon like SUV's I can only look forward to putting together a poll, where-in we can pick the absolute worst, most gay freaking SUV.

Stay tuned sports fans.....

7 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 10:23 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Hey! Yo! You lost the hospital you were towing.

That tool box looks pretty convenient for someone 7'-8"

 
At May 16, 2007 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig those exhaust pipes/stacks, I wish there was some way to do that to my '95 Impala SS. That wood be kool.

 
At May 17, 2007 4:53 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Dale's right those stacks are pretty gay lookin. With gas prices going up every day this thing is a big help.

 
At May 17, 2007 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had taken a picture of the Astro van with chrome spinners. Those 2 should get together. But then again, maybe not!

 
At May 17, 2007 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay Lenno owns something like this, but it is a real semi with a truck bed, hydrolic dump no less. I just marvel at the amount of money it would take to operate, much less to build. Just more proof that too many mo fo's have too much damn money like George Bush and Dick Cheney, although jay is a cooler guy! L8TR, Dean P.S. Go Econorod !

 
At May 21, 2007 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I think is funny is someone named Cpt. Dick calling something gay.........

 
At May 21, 2007 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No , GAY is when you blog with out identifying yourself . L8TR, Dean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits