SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Leaners.....


In the NBA and the NFL they have pretty much done away (supposedly) with taunting and trash-talking. I don't think I've ever heard so much shit being talked as I did at an evening of horshoe pitching and beer drinking last Saturday afternoon in Chapel Hill.

And, lest you think that this is a not too complicated game, well I'd invite you to check out the official rules provided by the NHPA (National Horseshoe Pitchers Association) HERE . Sheesh.

Thanks to Troy for the hospitality.
L8R
PWA

4 Comments:

At May 03, 2007 8:50 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

I may never pick up a horse shoe again. Unless my lawyer is with me.

 
At May 03, 2007 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! Yeah! It look like Pete wrote the rules for fucking horseshoe tossing! Jesus.....

Tony Alva

 
At May 03, 2007 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this what happens when three horses get drunk and play twister? l8tr, Dean

 
At May 04, 2007 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember playing horseshoes with the guys at the group home? I want a rematch.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits