SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pap's Ride


This past Sunday I had the pleasure of riding with Pap, the Guru, the Trials Rooster and The Colonel.

This is the wide ride of Pap , his own interpretation and vision of the Amurican V-Twin experience. It provided the proper noises, and when we cranked it up (and we did) Pap was there to keep us honest.

My only misgiving is that my pics do not do the subtle blue flame (and I do mean subtle) paint job justice. That may be a whole 'nother blog......if I can even shoot the pictures to show it.

Gorgeous motorbike. Great ride.

More to come from this fang......

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2007 6:44 AM, Blogger an imperfect soul said...

Nice bike....

I'm not much on Harleys but that one actually looks comfortable to ride.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits