SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Monday, July 23, 2007

7/23

Man, how I love driving through Nash-Vegas down-town traffic.

On Friday evening me and the Guru (yeah, I know that should be the Guru and I, in another life I was an english major and I knew better, fucking sue me) headed east toward the Knox-Vegas area to crash for the evening at the Nubsters. Then on Saturday morning we all continued on to Greeneville to work on the preparations of the ITSA trial for Sunday August 19th.

Friday evening going through Nashville toward the east there was a total I-40 melt-down at Stewarts Ferry that netted us an easy plus one and one-half hour detour around whatever the particular discrection at that time was. We still don't know.....

The next day, on the flip-flop Saturday evening going west near the Fessler's Lane exit in five lanes of traffic everybody bowed up for this poor bastard, whose construction type pick-up truck had decided to self-blaze itself into oblivion. Luckily enough for us we got there just as dude had bailed from the inferno and we were not delayed more than a couple of minutes. The rest of the folks behind us I'm afraid did not fare so well, much less the cat that stood and watched his shit torch to the ground.....

Man, how I love driving through Nash-Vegas down-town traffic. Not.

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2007 4:48 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Never a dull moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits