SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Thursday, September 06, 2007

More Motard 2


Here is the new to America Aprilia 450 v-twin. Sweet sounding and oh so sexy. I had to drag Sam away from it's pit bodily....The mechanics were super nice, they just cleaned up Sam's drool when we split.



Interior of the Graves transporter.



The podium with Graves Yamaha's Mark Burkhart holding aloft the really bad Copley Stratocaster that is supposed to be the winner's trophy (ugh, Music City and all, doncha know...). He is flanked on his right by 2nd place Jeff Ward, and on his left by 3rd place Chris Fillmore, riding the Kawasaki.

For a good report on the racing go HERE to Cycle News.

I apologise for all the still life pictures, all my action pics sucked, I must say. For a good action pic go and visit The Captain HERE .

3 Comments:

At September 07, 2007 7:24 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

4th and 5th place look pretty good too..

Isn't that funny about action shots. Dad has a dinosaur of a camera and takes good shots, mine on the otherhand puts out shots that look like I painted them with water colors. Damn technology!

 
At September 07, 2007 9:40 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yeah, the 4th place red-head on the left looks familiar to me.....

I think my action shot problems are operator error, maybe even have something do do with liquid refreshments, if that can be believed.....

 
At September 09, 2007 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't beleive my ears though when I herd wardy say he did'nt like coming to this track , he did't like it , it was too fast for him. Or, maybe it was the yamaha that was a little to fast for his old ass, ha ha , l8tr, Dean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits