SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Poor Pacman

Just a few hours after the diasaster of the Pac's wrestling debut I recieved this missive from a friend. I think it was tounge in cheek. At least, I hope so.....Now we hear he's gonna' try his hand at music.....Does the "attention seeking" never stop?......


PeeWee!!!!!!

Did you see the NEWS????? OH MY GOD tell me I'm not dreaming...Tell me that he
didn't get HURT!! Did you SEE IT???? Oh MY GOD..I'm in SHOCK!!!!!!! Pacman was
not allowed to wrestle in the ring...BUT HE WAS ATTACKED in the DRESSING ROOM!!
OH MY GOD!!...Did you SEE IT??? There was BLOOD...OH MY GOD...There was
BLOOD...What is this world coming to????? A poor innocent boy (no racial
inference) was HURT in the DRESSING ROOM!!!! OH MY GOD!!! Please tell me you
will devote your website exclusively to righting this TERRIBLE WRONG until the
guilty parties are brought to JUSTICE...OH MY GOD...I believe that Armageddon
has just started. OH MY GOD..who ever said that wrestling was fake???? OH MY
GOD...I must take a Valium. OH MY GOD..I hope I wake up to the world I knew
before!!OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Later,
Stevie

7 Comments:

At August 16, 2007 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD !!! L8TR, DEAN

 
At August 17, 2007 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't Ms. PacMan that attacked him, was it?

 
At August 17, 2007 7:43 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

The guy is a train wreck but I freak out if I don't get my daily Pacman update. I guess it's like when kids are quiet, you wonder what they're up to.

 
At August 17, 2007 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Pacman can ice skate? The folks buying the Preds want the city to kick in an additional $3 million if they want the Preds to stay in Nashville. I'm sure if the Preds gave Pacman a job that would fill the stands. Instead of a hockey stick Pac could have a gun and knife and if someone was getting ready to score he could shoot them or if he was close enough he could stab them. That would surely perk up a normally boring hockey game.To me, hockey is like ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.......

 
At August 18, 2007 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me weird but I would like to see Pacman on ice in a tutu.

 
At August 18, 2007 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok , your weird and unidentified. l8tr, Dean

 
At August 20, 2007 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if he skateboards ? hAHAHAHAAHAHAHG l8tr, Dean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits