SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

From the Shadows.....

Sam and his 1973 MGB coupe will make their car show debut at the Nashville British Car Club annual show this next Saturday, October 13th. The event flyer with directions is HERE .

Come on out and hang with us.....It will no doubt be a bit of culture shock from the Redneck Rumble of last week-end.

8 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo-- ahh, go Sam. l8tr, Dean

 
At October 10, 2007 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping for a ride. Maybe, I can drive it too!

 
At October 10, 2007 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened the last time you drove it?

 
At October 10, 2007 8:24 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Uh, Yo Big,

A guy in another MGB waved at us like crazy when we went to Nash-Vegas the other day. That was cool.

But, the same thing happened when we drove the MGB seventy-five miles the other day as what happened to you when you drove your Impala for 75 miles. All smiles.

Actually, your Impala has had more problems lately than Sam's MGB, from what I understand from you.....

 
At October 10, 2007 8:25 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yo Vick, if you get to drive it let me know. He wouldn't let me! haha

 
At October 10, 2007 9:41 PM, Blogger Nubbie said...

Man I like that B, I had a 1978 B with the big rubber bumpers, wish I could be there for the show.
Nubbie

 
At October 11, 2007 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually drove my Impala to chattanooga and back last week to visit cre. It got 25 mpg, pretty good for over 400 hp.

 
At October 11, 2007 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other than backing down the driveway, I have never been behind the wheel on the street. That's what I'm hoping to use as leverage for getting to put it in gear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits