SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Lawn Care & Bait Shop

In the grocery I overheard a woman tell another lady about a business idea she and her husband had. It involved a combintaion Lawn Care and Bait Shop.

I pondered that for a minute there in the bread aisle, lost in indecision between whole wheat or white. Lawn Care slash Bait Shop. Sounded pretty good to me.....

5 Comments:

At October 04, 2007 4:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pee Wee,
My husband, Malcolm, asked me to send you a picture through your e-mail address which his said was on the web site, but I can't find any e-mail link.

Debi Mason

 
At October 04, 2007 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh--- white, whole wheat, or liquid bread ? l8tr, Dean

 
At October 04, 2007 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just throw A skate shop in there wit it and I'm in. l8tr, Dean

 
At October 04, 2007 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said wit it . That right there is funny , I don't care who you are. l8tr, Dean

 
At October 04, 2007 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debi
pwadcock@bellsouth.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits