SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Friday, September 07, 2007

What a Turkey.....



A young jake out at The Ranch who has obviously decided that I represent absolutely no threat at all.

I know, I know, they're supposed to be dumb as hell and (according to popular belief) you're supposed to kill 'em off so as to avert disease within the breed (huh?).

But, they sure are fun, and a bit majestic in my opinion, which we all know my opinion ain't worth spit.

i will tell you this, they have a distinct and seriously effective defense mechanism that I'll bet you a beer that you've never heard of, or seen.....If you are ever banging down a serious back-road, like maybe a fire-road or the like way off in the boonies on your dual-sport bike. And you surprise a flock of wild turkeys, they will take flight and try their dambdest to take a major shit on you as you pass beneath them.

If that ain't a major distraction when you're trying to concentrate on riding your motorbike I don't know what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits