SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

C-suckers

Cocksuckers.

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant to say the AMA . That just slipped out. If you'd like your racing series completely fucked up out of it's mind, then just let the NASCAR based DMG (Daytona Motorsports Group) buy it out. As the AMA did.

The AMA 's Mat Mladin dis-qualifacations from the VIR Nationals were up-held with the AMA NEVER EVEN LOOKING at the evidence submitted by Yoshimura and Suzuki. They were shot down within a thirty minute time period as being "without merit". With no rebuttal.

Cocksuckers indeed. Kiss the ass of motorcycle roadracing in America goodbye. The factories have abandonded the series, and it may take years to fix this.

5 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it probably won't matter much as soon as Bush throws us into war so he can stay in office A little longer. Either North Korea or China or Rushia or all three will probably nuclear bomb the hell out of us and life as we all know it will cease to exist. Sorry, the optomist that I am. l8tr, Dean

 
At September 11, 2008 2:44 PM, Blogger Lucius3 said...

dude.

let's hear how you REALLY feel about the subject!

the'll screw it up - as they're gonna do w/ the ALMS series...

 
At September 11, 2008 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

War got you the freedom to be able to make mindless remarks like that

 
At September 11, 2008 8:20 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

I’m actually kind of happy about that whole Revolutionary War thing. See, I’m all about leaning to my left when I drive. Still following their rules for everything and I’d be falling over into the passenger’s seat anytime I wanted to drive myself anywhere. My insurance premiums would be out the roof!

 
At September 13, 2008 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peewee check this. http://www.thought-criminal.org/2007/08/01/under-may-9-directive-a-new-9-11-could-extend-bushs-term-in-office l8tr, Dean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits