SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Br'er Rabbit



We've got a pair of rabbits hanging around the shop @ B&J Racing. They have been bounding around the yard and eye-balling us this spring. They're not too freaked about me or the Guru. If they were I would have never been able to get this shot. The mate was just a few feet off to the left when I shot this. I do not have a clue as to whether the rabbit in this picture is the Mr. or the Mrs.

Now, having said that, I'm sure that these rabbits are extremely paranoid of T.C. (Tiger Cat), the B&J shop cat. I say that knowing how many baby rabbits I've seen her prancing about with in the past couple months. And the subsequent barf-o-rama from T.C. of baby rabbit parts that comes afterward..... evidently there's only so much of the hard parts of a rabbit that a cat can cycle through the system. Ugghh.

If you've never heard the haunting and distressed mewling of a rabbit in the grips of a downfall with a dog or a cat, well then I can't really explain it. It is truly not a pretty sound. It sounds kind of like something from a horror movie, except, maybe even worse. T.C. will come strolling through the shop with a still alive trophy baby rabbit in her jaws, doing the mewling distress thing. T.C. will be howling too, and prancing so as to let you know that by God she had got this critter so as to protect you, and man ain't it amazing what an excellent hunter I is?

Anyways, I digress. Br'er rabbit was kind enough today to trust me enough to let me talk to him for a few minutes, and so just then, all was right with the universe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits