SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Grippy's Newest Trick



Here's a pic of Grippy's latest trick. It'll surely be famous later than sooner. It's an eyes closed two-handed back-ass-wards back-side invert to disaster boneless stale as a fish bert grind on the outside of the orange peel. God I love those run-on trick names.

Skate hard.......

6 Comments:

At October 27, 2005 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet. must be the orange griptape...

 
At October 27, 2005 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did that one first!

 
At October 27, 2005 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm no skater , but it looks like he just fell down. I like it though.


cpt

 
At October 28, 2005 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad I quit drinking because there is a picture somewhere of me that looks just like that and I dont skate either.
dale

 
At October 28, 2005 10:18 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yeah, but if'n I recall correctly you didn't have your pants up........

 
At October 29, 2005 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, there you go again..........
dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits