SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Friday, November 25, 2005

Cool Sundial



I've been gathering this list of holiday treasures for a couple months now but I was damned if I was gonna' put them up here until after Thanksgiving. Anything else is just too early for all that Christmas type stuff......

Now. These are not must-haves or anything, and they are not in any particular order. I just thought they were all cool pieces of gear........

1. Oh my God! A Super-motard Duck!
If you are a super-motard queer
do your wife a favor and do not look HERE .

2. Turbo-Tap.
For the professionals among us (you know who you are) we have THIS .

3. Ford Pedal Tractor.
Is way sweet HERE. I wonder if they make one for big kids?

4. Carbon-Kevlar Aluminum Honey-Comb Surfboard.
A surf stick with Formula One technology is HERE .

5. Bulldog 12-Inch Quad Pig Skate
I'm thinking the PWA quiver is in need of one of THESE .

more to come.........
L8R

4 Comments:

At November 27, 2005 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sundial.....cool

Ford pedal tractor......sweet

TURBO TAP.....PRICELESS!

cpt

 
At November 27, 2005 4:50 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Like I said, you professionals know who you are!
And I knew you'd dig that tractor......

 
At November 27, 2005 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh my God! A Super-motard Duck!"
Would have posted sooner but I had to take a cold shower.
HyperMotard in Duck lingo. Looks like it has all the good stuff they're putting on the S4RS Testastretta.
I Want One and I've been really good this year. Santa Please

 
At November 27, 2005 10:00 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

You'd look good on that......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits