SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tooth Picks



This tree was twisted like a piece of celery in a blender. It was the diameter of the tire on your car. It's only one of hundreds that were destroyed by whatever came through the ranch on Tuesday evening.

You know how after a tornado the victims are being interviewed on newschannel5 and they all say, "Sounded just like a big old train!"..........

And so it does. The building I was in rumbled around so much it reminded me of riding a city transit bus.

The trees are the wildest part though. They are freaking ripped apart. It kind of maybe gave me a sense of what Rob at crabapplelane and any one else that's had to deal with the tropical storms of 2005 have had going on.

A Husqvarna chainsaw was our friend today as we spent the daylight hours clearing access roads and doing our best Monty Python impersonations. I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay!

L8R

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2005 9:29 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Yes, there's still a lot of that around here. I'll be on the Stihl tomorrow. There is no end in sight. I go until I run out if fuel and stop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits