SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Farmer Fred



Well yeah, but supposing Bill isn't ready to be presented yet?

Oh. Sorry.

Um. The guy in the pick-up truck is Farmer Fred. I had the distinct pleasure of following Farmer Fred all over my little town the other day at this same distance for about fifteen minutes. It wasn't very hard. He never got over eleven miles per hour at any point during our travels. He was paying his utilities, as was I, and we pretty much just idled all over town from drive-up-window to drive-up-window in symbiotic disharmony. In another space and time I would have wanted to drag him from his vehicle and freaking strangle him, but in this life I just enjoyed our tour of town.

Man, I hope he doesn't think I'm stalking him now, or something equally inane. That's a carved axe-handle walking-stick in the gun rack over his right ear.....

Cool (and totally senseless) link for the day is HERE . Thanks to TLC for the link......

L8R

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2005 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you have killed before,
for less. It's good to see the mellowization of the Pee Wee.Did ELVIS have a part to play?
dale

 
At December 14, 2005 5:19 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Hmmmmmm.......maybe I had been listening to the oldies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits