SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Friday, December 09, 2005

GasGas Again


Some more on the Gas Gas TXT PRO 300 that we delivered yesterday.

I just thought you'd like to see it from a riders point of view. Thin is not even the word to apply to it's cross section view from the pegs. A tiny little weapon.

There are some jewel-like bits of machined aluminum scattered all about the bike. The rear shock is by Ohlins. Some of the technology is from the current crop of high-tech racing mountain bikes. I don't know that you'd call that trickle-down technology, maybe more like trickle-up to me.

For example, the fork tubes are aluminum. Nope, I'm not talking about the lower female big end, I'm talking about the upper sliders. With a gorgeous black nitride coating. Whooo.....

3 Comments:

At December 09, 2005 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is the best looking modern trials bike out there.
I just like to say GasGas.

 
At December 12, 2005 7:39 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yep, those black nitride frok legs are super sweet looking!

And Nubbie......GasGas GasGas GasGas........

 
At December 13, 2005 11:33 AM, Blogger Nubbie said...

LTTG said "Gas Gas pro's tended to self destruct" Makes me think of Penny Pampera, I still miss her.

I'm offical now, lookout blogdom.
2wheeledtn.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits