SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Today's Victim Teaser



This just a bit of a Today's Victim teaser. Bultaco Metralla MK2. More Sataturday maƱana, I hope, and maybe even a ride impression. No heroics for me though, hell I probably couldn't afford the tail-light lens!

Kenny Dreer and company are accecpting deposits for the 2007 model Nortons. Real motorcycles, boys and girls. You can check them out HERE . If I ever hit the lottery this is on the short list. Oh yeah.

L8R

4 Comments:

At December 30, 2005 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you win the lottery, get me one too.....please. If I win the lottery I'll get you one ok?
ps I want the 961ss
thanks...dale

 
At December 30, 2005 6:07 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Deal.
Make mine red please.
We saw one at their booth at the Indy Show last year. Drop dead gorgeous. And many tasty bits.
Happy New Year!

 
At December 30, 2005 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoppy new year to you and yours also.............dale

 
At December 31, 2005 7:32 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Hey check out cptslog.blogspot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits