SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sign of the Week


Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it's not a sign but I thought it was close enough for horseshoes.

The Nubster, Sam and I had a bit of a fang last Sunday on our trusty DRZ Suzuki's. It was really more of an excuse for therapy and to just get the hell lost for a while and waste some precious petroleum products. Trust me, we did both. Oh yes.

Anyways, we're riding the ridge on Ben Fly Road out in west B.F.E. Hickman County and we come across this mailbox......It made me think of The Captain .

2 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 4:42 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

The saplings really lost the battle cause I saw bark missing 6 feet up the tree.

 
At May 17, 2006 5:27 AM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

That's the coolest Mailbox I've ever seen, I got to have one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits