SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sam's New Toy


Sam has a new toy. A Honda Hawk GT650. With custom paint.

Just like all children that are forced to play together I am jealous of Sam's new toy. On Monday evening when he did the wonderful sharing thing and he let me play with his new toy I did not want to give it back. I whinged and stomped around and tried to make excuses that what he was riding was better suited to him, but you know, I think he read through all my posturing......Sweet motorbike though.

8 Comments:

At April 26, 2006 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool toy there....

 
At April 26, 2006 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want, I'll put in a good word for you. He might let you borrow it sometime.

 
At April 26, 2006 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed, that is a very sweet ride

 
At April 26, 2006 7:32 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Hey Sam could you start leaving the keys for your bikes with Peewee , so I can borrow one insted of buying one. Looks good.

 
At April 27, 2006 10:17 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

hy, looks like that front fender needs a little "caulkin"

 
At April 27, 2006 10:25 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yo Calkboy...What do you mean? Does it need to be bounced off a tree?

 
At April 27, 2006 10:40 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Man, if I ever learn how to ride with 2 wheels I'll be very dangerous considering my record with 4 wheels

 
At April 29, 2006 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam's showroom must be getting full. He might need to hire a security guard/bike tester.
Dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits