SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Meringue


There must be a thousand different ways to make banana pudding, but this here is the actual McCoy y'all. Made with real vanilla pudding made from scratch and fluffy meringue two inches thick. Yum.

Nope, I wasn't responsible for this, the pitcherlady throws down this meanest of southern deserts, I was merely the sous chef in this operation. And of course I am chief licker of all utensitls utilised in the magic of the process of creation, oh yes. I've had that job for over forty years.

Most Gross Thing You've Seen This Week:
THIS is from a place called naked aprons dot com and I'm sure it's quite popular at frat houses all over the country. thanks to TLC for the link.

6 Comments:

At June 20, 2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have had that job almost 1/2 a century bubba. suzie q made that? I dont believe that shit. I need proof.:)
dale

 
At June 20, 2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Normally I do not wear an apron but now I'll be sporting the "sexy white lingerie" apron while I'm baking my frozen pizza or microwaving my burrito. Thanks PeeWee

 
At June 20, 2006 11:58 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

I find it troubling that the sheep who posed for the apron shot, didn't have more of a "surprised" look on her face. She could have been a pro, I guess. Or maybe just a Baaaaaaaaaaad girl.

 
At June 21, 2006 4:46 AM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

I'm thinkin that Nanner puddin lookin mighty fine. Good job Sue, you a lucky man Peewee.

 
At June 28, 2006 9:40 PM, Blogger Rob said...

That looks excellent. Sorry, I'm late. Any left?

 
At June 28, 2006 9:52 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Yep, I am lucky.

Rob, all gone now, but if you guys are around I'm sure we can talk her into duplicating the goods!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits