SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Pit Shooz


Hung about in Nash-Vegas this holiday week-end doing the tourist thing. Even got accused of looking like one right here in my own damn home-town. Ah, what the hell.

Came across these Kawasaki green sneaks here and instantly thought of the Captain Dick Kawasaki Trials Team. You know, the one with the slogan that goes someting like "If you don't know trials, you don't know Dick".

My new current squeeze was kind enough to try them on long enough for me to get this snapshot.

2 Comments:

At July 04, 2006 10:29 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Oh my God. Where can I get a pair of these? Kinda hard to walk in the woods with , but I got to get a pair of these.

 
At July 05, 2006 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a pair I will sell you, since I do not wear them anymore. They are size 14.
Dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits