SKATE TRUCK

Lord only knows what you'll find here....There'll be rants and raves and skating and motorcycles and guitars and whatever else might be necessary to pass the time. Thanks for stopping in......

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rabbit Ears

Yep, Rabbit Ears for Sam.

Why all over the world do people do this? I mean, I'm standing there with my Dad checking out the cockpit of the Sneaky Pete race truck at the Great Race and my buddy Jeff yells "Smile!". I instantly go for Rabbit Ears for Sam, I didn't even think a thing about it, just flashed to Rabbit Ears. What the hell?

All in all, it would've been a really nice picture of me and my Dad, 'cept of course for those damned Rabbit Ears.....

Thanks to J. M. for the foto
click the pic for a larger view

5 Comments:

At July 27, 2007 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehh, what's up doc? Damn Peewee you cleaned up and even looked respectable this day. Must have not been riding the motorbikes , no helmet hare huh ? HA HA ! L8TR, Dean

 
At July 27, 2007 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might have had something to do with that fancy B&J Racing shirt huh ? l8tr broken ribbed skater, Dean

 
At July 27, 2007 11:35 AM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

Probably some conditioned response that has its roots in our instinctive need to survive at all costs. You know, like: (Daffy) “RABBIT SEASON”….(Bugs) “DUCK SEASON”, something primitive like that.

You know, Sam looks a little like My Favorite Martian in this photo.

 
At July 27, 2007 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell...it looks like he even shaved...

 
At July 28, 2007 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to agree with Pap. It's some kind of primordial instinct that subconsciously projects an image of "prey animal" upon the victim. In this case, however it appears that the "victim" probably saw this one coming a mile away, and may have even been plotting revenge even as the shutter closed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits